To view your Message Library, log into your Postcalls account and click Message Library at the top of the screen. You will see two tabs: Shared Messages and Group Messages.
All recorded messages will be saved in your Message Library.
You can delete or share your message with any groups in your account.
- To view a message. go to the Group Messages tab to see a list of your messages.
- To listen to your message, click on the yellow megaphone.
- To edit a message. click on the yellow pencil.
- To share your message, click on the white pieces of paper.
- To delete your message. click on the red X.
- To add a message. click on the green plus sign at the bottom right under the last message.
To Share a message,: go to the Shared Messages tab,
- Pick the message you want to share, and click on the white pieces of paper next to the red X.
- Copy message will display. Enter the name of the message and click Save.
- Your message has been copied to the shared file. Press return to return to the Message Library.
- Click on the Shared tab and find your message.
- To add a message into the shared file, click on the green plus sign at bottom right, under the last message.
To find your shared message:
- Go to any group and click on Record/Send Message.
- Your shared message, and any message(s) you have recorded in that group, will be in the box labeled Main Message.
- Choose the message you want to send by clicking the radio button (the blank circle) in front of the name of the message.
- You can listen to your message, or click Next and send or schedule your message.