Message Library Instructions
To view your Message Library, log into your Postcalls account, across the top of the page click Message Library, you will see two tabs, Shared Messages and Group Messages.
All recorded messages will be saved in your message library, you can delete or share your message with any groups in your account.
To view a message go to the Group messages tab, your messages will be listed there.
- To listen to your message click on the yellow megaphone
- To edit a message click on the yellow pencil
- To share your message click on the white pieces of paper
- To delete your message click on the red X.
- To add a message click on the green plus sign at the bottom right under the last message
To Share a message: go to the Shared Messages tab,
- Pick the message you want to share, click on the white pieces of paper next to the red X
- Copy message will come up, fill in the name of the message and click save
- Your message has been copied to the shared file, click return to message library
- Click on the Shared tab and your message will be there
- To add a message into the shared file click on the green plus sign at bottom right, under the last message
To find your shared message(s)
- Go to any group and click on Record/Send Message
- Your shared message along with any message(s) you have recorded in that group will be in the box labeled Main Message
- Choose the message you want to send by clicking on the blank circle in front of the name of the message, at this point you can listen to your message or click next and you can send or schedule your message.