examples of use for Voice Broadcasting in Business
People everywhere and across a wide spectrum of marketplaces are leveraging the power of PostCalls to do incredible work and increase their returns. Here is a collection of the many ways our customers use PostCalls to succeed.
In business there are several Uses. We’ve tried to narrow it down to best practices. . .
- Event Promotion with Celebrity endorsement
- Cause/Candidate Promotion/Encouragement with Celebrity endorsement
- Seminar/Party /Event Reminders
- Sales/Promos to current “Opt In” Client List following FCC guidelines for permission based marketing (cross sell, up sell)
- Sales/Promos to Prospective “Opt In” list
- New Product Promotion to current and prospective “Opt In” lists.
- Increase direct marketing mail/email response rates via a pre-call to let your target know it’s coming.
- Fast press release deployment
- Staffing need alerts
- Customer appreciation- promoting customer retention and loyalty
- Prospect appreciation from meetings or events
- Employee appreciation/encouragement
- Employee announcements/company events
- Company announcements that need to be quickly deployed
- Status Updates on events (for example Ironman competition—voice broadcasting can let you know where your sponsored athlete is in the race)
- Answer frequently asked questions (for example, “Press 9 if you need directions to office…” or "Press 9 for a listing of office locations…”)
- Educational functions for employees (reminders)
- License renewal
- Sales Team Encouragement/Coaching and Daily Incentive
- Sports Team Encouragement
- Teacher instruction/assignment
- Informational (renewals, reminders, service upgrades, awards programs etc.)
- Value added tool for co-marketing relationships and online affiliate marketing
- Reseller (white label or grey label programs)