- Sign in to your computer, find your list
- Export your list (sometimes called download) *If you are not sure how to do this call me for help, I may have printed instructions for your particular company system.
- Save and name your file to something that you will remember *make sure you know where you saved your file and what you name it, this makes it easier to find when importing into Postcalls.
- IMPORT INSTRUCTIONS-Login to your PostCalls account- Go to add group, name your group or go to an existing group (You will normally choose "Add a group and import or manually enter members"- the 2nd option)
- If you are using the caller id feature- click on the Default Caller ID arrow and choose your number, hit save (if you do not see this feature you will have to go to profile at the top of the page and submit a caller ID to add to your account.)
- Click View new Group
- Under group go to import members
- It will ask you to select the file to import - Click on the browse button (which will bring up a box that says choose file)
- Find your file-Click open- Then click next
- "Please select the 'Import Column' that corresponds with the 'File Column' " (this just means you are going to tell us what to import from your spreadsheet, example (first name, last name, and phone number), (all dropdown boxes are set to 'Do Not Import' you will only change the ones you want us to import to the correct title.
- Now select what you want to import from the "File Sample Data"
- * If you only want to import phone numbers just go to the column of phone numbers and select that, otherwise
- Find the Column that has a first name, click on the drop down box next to it and select First name
- Find the Column that has the last name, click on the drop down box next to it and select Last name
- Find the Column that has the phone number, click on the drop down box next to it and select phone number
- * If your names are in the same column, select the correct format in the drop down box under "combined names"
- Go to the bottom of this page and click Next
- You may have a list of errors come up, it will explain the errors, (example, number already in import file, number not long enough, does not want to receive calls)
- The number of imports should be listed, click Return to Group, and you can view your members
***If you have more than one column of phone numbers and you want to import both, you will import one column first, then go back to the group and import members and repeat the steps again with the other column.
How to Export a list from Postcalls:
Click on your group in your account, go to export members. Choose export all members and save into your computer.