Note: To send your message, your Call Balance must be equal to or greater than the number of members to whom the message will be sent.
With a microphone attached (or built-in) to your computer, you can record and deliver your outgoing message from the web. Perform the following steps.
- Click on the group name in the left hand margin that you want to record and send the message to.
- Click Record/Send Message.
- In the Main Message Box, choose an existing message or click on the microphone to the right of the box, "New Group Message" to record a new message.
- Add Message and choose to record message by audio recorder, text-to-speech,, or upload a wave file
- If using the audio record, perform the following steps.
- Make sure the Recorder is displayed on your computer screen..
- To start recording click on the Record button (the circular shape). You can record up to 60 seconds for your message. (120 seconds available with request)
- When you are done, click the Stop button (the square shape).
- You may listen to your recording with the Play button (the triangular shape).
- To re-record your message just click the Record button again, and then follow steps 2, 3 & 4.
- Once you are satisfied with the recording, Click Save.
- Click Next and schedule or send your message